Back to Mark Levin Law Site

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Marketing for the Elder Law Attorney

Every elder law attorney has his or her own method or methods of marketing. Websites, blogs, articles and speaking are the typical techniques.

I have found it particularly helpful to have a marketing expert to craft my website so as to convey the nature of my practice. I have personally utilized the talents of Daniel Rudy (daniel.rudy1@gmail.com) in developing my website. Mr. Rudy has advised me that it is important in developing a website to convey the nature of your practice and what your firm has to offer. There are many marketing experts who provide such activities.

With respect to lecturing as a marketing technique, it is necessary to present topics of interest. Personally, I am undertaking my fifth webinar in the last two years, which is entitled: "Constitutional Aspects of Elder Law and Guardianship". Past webinars have been entitled: "Medicaid Planning Essentials: What You Need to Know", "Practical Medicaid Planning Revisited" and "Ethical Dilemmas for Elder Law Practitioners". Of course, public speaking is the best venue. I have had the pleasure of speaking at numerous ICLE programs with Janice Chapin, Esq. of North West New Jersey Legal Services.

In addition, on my website, I exhibit one blog a week on a topic that I think is pertinent to the elder law attorney.

Perhaps most important, is to point out the uncertainty of conclusions in the elder law area. This is a topic I will be discussing at my next webinar.

Disclaimer: This article does not constitute legal advice and each person may have unique facts for which legal consultation may be necessary.
© October 2011, Post 166

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments and encourage you to comment often.