Back to Mark Levin Law Site

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Utilization of Legal Staff in Medicaid Application Process

Although I have practiced Medicaid Law for in excess of thirty years, I find that proper utilization of legal staff can be an invaluable asset to a firm.

My assistant, Juliet Rudy, is a lawyer in England and Wales. Her skills and knowledge in the Medicaid area have been acquired in a very short period of time.

Juliet came to be my employee through Jewish Vocational Services, a placement agency for individuals of all ethnic backgrounds, which extends itself beyond description in making placements. In addition, the agency provides such services for free.

I made a call to the agency through a relative of mine and within two hours they provided me with Juliet's resume and I hired her immediately.

I suggest that in hiring staff that a Medicaid attorney consider hiring someone with the intelligence of Juliet so that the attorney can concentrate on generating the practice and focusing on the legal issues.

In today's economy, it is necessary to have the help of others as I pointed out in Post 46 (The Necessity for Other Professionals).

Disclaimer: This article does not constitute legal advice and each person may have unique facts for which legal consultation may be necessary.

© September 2010, Post 116

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments and encourage you to comment often.